Current position of the SSV Corwith Cramer. Click on the vessel to view position history. Use the tools, top right, to change the map style or view data layers. Dates and times use GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).
SEA Currents: SSV Corwith Cramer
October 31, 2019
At 1200 22°27.5’ N x 056°53.0’ W
Ship’s heading, speed and sail plan
Steering 180deg psc with storm trysail, forestaysail and jib.
Winds NE x E Beaufort Force 4, rolling northerly swell greater than 10’, partial clouds
Halloween festivities included:
- Decorated ship with home-made donuts to start the day! Thanks Galley
- Costume contest: 1st place went to Megan Frey (3rd mate) and the constellations (???) – the Celestial G.; 2nd place went to Giselle and Jenna for their Monty Python - knight on a horse; 3rd place went to Charlotte and Alicia for their Flying Fish; Honorable mention to Jen Smola for plankton sample and Natalie for whatever she was??
- Pumpkin Carving contest: B Watch (Paige, Alicia, Wika, Nick, Lydia and Natalie) winners with their deep sea fish
- Trick or Treat to crew cabins
- Boat Clue continues with a few memorable ‘murders’.
- Spooky Stories on the quaterdeck after sunset. Thanks to the sliver of a waxing moon and looming clouds with heat lightening to set the perfect mood.
Thanks to all hands for a wonderful Halloween.