Current position of the SSV Corwith Cramer. Click on the vessel to view position history. Use the tools, top right, to change the map style or view data layers. Dates and times use GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).
SEA Currents: SSV Corwith Cramer
May 12, 2020
From the SEA Galley: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Here is one of our favorite chocolate chip recipes. It's peanut butter- chocolate chip, its delicious, and just so happens to also be gluten free, not that you would know. They are so tasty!
If you make them, we'd love to know if you liked them and to see pictures shared on social media!
1 cup smooth peanut butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
pinch of salt
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup chocolate chips or mini chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Beat the peanut butter, sugar, baking soda, and salt at medium speed of your mixer, until well-blended.
- Add the egg and vanilla, and blend on low-medium speed until incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough by the tablespoonful onto a baking sheet and push the top of the dough to flatten just slightly.
- Bake the cookies for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove them from the oven, and cool right on the pan. The tops should be slightly crinkled and you will want to pull them BEFORE they begin to brown on the edges.