Attention SEA alumni of classes 267 - 273: While you were sailing with SEA, did you take photos?
- Capture a perfect Polynesian sunset?
- Snap an action photo during swim call?
- Bring your camera aloft for a bird's eye view of the ship?
If you did, why not submit to our Instagram Photo Contest? You won't win a prize (except everlasting glory), but your photos may end up on our website or in marketing materials.
It's EASY to enter, and FUN to vote for the best photos.
- Go to Instagram and follow @SEA_Semester
- Upload your photo(s)
- Tag with #SEAPhotoContest2017 and #SEASemester and your class (eg #S267)
- Please give a brief description of the photo.
- Optional: Make your submissions available for wider voting by checking that your posts are public, found under your profile settings.
That's it! (Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends!)
On Instagram, search #SEAPhotoContest2017 and "like" your favorites.
Contest ends Friday, July 28, 2017. Thanks! We look forward to seeing your photos!
By submitting your photograph(s), you permit SEA to use your name in conjunction with the photo(s), and to use your photo(s) to promote SEA Semester in any and all media. They may be used on the SEA website, in promotional print materials, and as otherwise deemed appropriate by SEA.