Tuition for SEA Quest • Tuition, room & board for Science at SEA (Summer 2021)
|Science at SEA||$7,800|
Tuition, room & board for SEASCape and SEA Expedition (next offered in Summer 2022)
*Program costs for Summer 2022 are TBD.
Travel Costs: Students are responsible for all travel expenses (Home-Woods Hole, Ship-Home). Costs vary by student.
Personal Costs (including local transportation): $250 estimate.
A $300 deposit, payable to "Sea Education Association", is due within two weeks of acceptance to the program. This fee reserves your space in the class and is credited towards the cost of tuition.
Balance of Invoice is due according to the following schedule:
- 90 days prior to start date – 50% of total program cost due (after deposit is paid)
- 60 days prior to start date – final balance due
Students must notify SEA in writing of their intent to withdraw from the program. The following refund policies apply:
- 61 days or more before program start date = 100% refund, less $750 deposit
- 60 – 31 days before program start date = 50% refund, less $750 deposit
- 30 days or less before program start date, or after program start date = no refund
All application fees are non-refundable.