Ready for an adventure with a purpose? Request info »
  • Search SEA Semester, Summer and High School Programs
Federal Financial Aid

Federal Financial Aid

Please work with your Financial Aid Office to determine what federal aid is transferable to SEA. Most often, Stafford or Direct Student Loans, Pell Grants and Parent PLUS Loans will transfer to SEA. Some schools allow the transfer of other federal aid. Federal work study funds do not transfer. Most schools will require that you complete a Consortium Agreement.

If your college requires this (or any other paperwork), please send it to the SEA Financial Aid office for verification of enrollment.

When you complete the SEA Financial Aid Application, please list the federal aid that will transfer towards the cost of your SEA program.

Be sure that you have filed the Free Application for Federal Student Assistance (FAFSA) with your college in order that federal aid can be processed. A couple of good websites are:

Don’t hesitate to call SEA for additional information.