Fall 2013 Photo Contest
Every fall & spring, SEA holds an Alumni Photo Contest to uncover the best photos taken by recent SEA Semester alumni. The contest is a great opportunity for students to relive their experiences and to share the shots that best tell their SEA Semester story.
The Fall 2013 Contest welcomes submissions from students representing SEA classes 245 - 248.
Ideal categories of submission include people, shipboard life, port stops, science, and nature.
After the submission deadline, a formal panel of SEA judges will choose the top ten photos. We will then put the top ten to public vote via the SEA website and the SEA Facebook page to determine the winner. The winner will be announced on December 16, 2013.
- JPG files only, less than 2 MB in size
- Digital or scanned photos only, submitted via the form below
- Color and/or black & white shots are welcome
- File names should be location/description_lastname_classnumber.jpg, e.g.:
- To be considered, photos must be submitted by Tuesday, November 26th.
The winning photo will earn a spot on the SEA website and as a SEA Semester Facebook Cover Photo!
Each alumnus may submit up to three (3) photos. All photos must be submitted by the SEA alum who took them.