SEA Alumni Events, held regionally, are a great way to keep abreast of SEA news and reconnect with or meet new shipmates.
Alumni Events and Gatherings Organized by Regional Alumni Leaders
SEA Oceanography Faculty member Dr. Audrey Meyer is attending the American Geophysical Union (AGU) meeting in San Francisco to represent SEA and give a poster presentation on SEA Semester student research along with Kalina Grabb and Maya Becker, both S-250.
- Monday, Dec 15 Session: ED13B: Climate Literacy: Approaches to Multidisciplinary Climate Education in Higher Education Institutions III Posters; SEA Semester Undergraduates Research the Ocean's Role in Climate Systems in the Pacific Ocean
Meet & Greet during AGU:
Additionally, the San Francisco Regional Alumni Leaders, Susan Hoff C-184, and Kellie Jensen, W-168, organized an informal Meet & Greet (21+) for alumni and friends in the San Francisco area and attending the conference to connect.
To RSVP, please email email@example.com and bring cash for drinks. We hope you are able to attend!
SAVE THE DATE: 2015 SEA-Hosted Alumni Events
This year, we will host events in the following cities and sincerely hope you are able to join us and catch up on the latest news!
- BOSTON: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at John Harvard's Brewery and Ale House in Cambridge
- SAN FRANCISCO: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at Jillian's @ Metreon
- SEATTLE: Thursday, March 19, 2015
- WASHINGTON, DC: Thursday, April 30, 2015
Events run 6:00-8:30pm unless noted. Please check back closer to the event date for venue information.