SEA Alumni Events, held regionally, are a great way to keep abreast of SEA news and reconnect with or meet new shipmates. We send invitations by email based on your last known address. If you've recently moved or changed your email, we encourage you to update your information in the Alumni Directory to stay abreast of events in your location.
Boston Event and 2017 Tall Ships America Conference
We are holding a reception in conjunction with the Tall Ship America conference in Boston, MA and hope you are able to join us. The reception is open to SEA family: alumni, past and current crew, staff and faculty, colleagues and supporters attending the conference and living in New England. It's a perfect time to catch up with old friends, meet new contacts, and hear what's new at SEA!
SEA Alumni & Friends Reception Details
- When: Thursday, February 9
- Time: 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- Where: Rosa Mexicana, across the street from the Seaport Hotel and Conference Center
- Click here to RSVP and definitely share the news!
We hope you are able to join us! If you are attending the conference and presenting, please let us know by emailing Victoria, firstname.lastname@example.org! We'd love to share your presentation with other SEA-connected conference attendees.
SEA faculty & staff attending the conference:
- Peg Brandon (W-48), SEA President
- David Bank (W-82), Director of Marine Operations
- Jennifer Haddock (C-109), Marine Operations Coordinator
- Captain Chris Nolan, Assistant Professor of Nautical Science
- Virginia Land McGuire (C-115), Associate Dean, Student & Financial Services
- Laurie Weitzen, Marine Operations Assistant
Additional Regional Events in 2017
- Portland, OR: Wednesday, February 22 at Lucky Labrador Hawthorne Brew Pub
- Seattle, WA: Thursday, February 23 at Gordon Biersch Brewery
- Washington, DC: Thursday, March 9 at ChopHouse & Brewery
Events run 6:00 to 8:30pm unless noted otherwise. Locations will be posted closer to event dates. Invitations to events are sent by email at least 6 weeks before the date. Hope to see you there!