SEA Alumni Reunion
SEA REUNION WEEKEND: JUNE 21-22, 2013
We’d love to see you back on campus in Woods Hole for Reunion weekend Friday, June 21 - Saturday, June 22, 2013 to reconnect with your shipmates, friends, and mentors. Re-explore your favorite Woods Hole haunts, beaches, and institutions while meeting new and older SEA classes. Haul on Cramer’s halyards during day sails and learn what’s new at SEA! Your registration is required to attend all 2013 Reunion activities.
Classes Attending 2013 Reunion: SEA Semester classes within the last 5 years, 221 to 246, and celebrating the following anniversaries are invited:
- 5th Reunion: (2008) Classes 215-220 & Seminar Classes 217B-E, 218C
- 10th Reunion: (2003) Classes 185-190 & Seminar Classes 187D-F, 188C
- 15th Reunion: (1998) Classes 155-160 & Seminar Classes 158A-C, 157A-C
- 20th Reunion: (1993) Classes 126-130 & Seminar Classes 127A, 128C & E
- 25th Reunion: (1988) Classes 98-103
- 30th Reunion: (1983) Classes 68-73
- 35th Reunion: (1978) Classes 38-43
- 40th Reunion: (1973) Classes 7-12
How to Register:
Visit the 2013 Alumni Reunion Event page to view the complete schedule and register. We can hardly wait to see you!
Keeping in Touch and Spreading the News:
Find your shipmates and make sure they can find you by updating your information in the Alumni Directory. Invitations were sent by email, so if you did not receive one or if you know shipmates in the above classes who did not receive one, please update your contact information (or have your shipmates update theirs) in the Alumni Directory.
Finding a Place to Stay:
Cape Cod, Falmouth and Woods Hole are popular summer and wedding destinations! We encourage you to make accommodations early. For a detailed list of places to stay in the area, please visit the Cape Cod Travel website. We will offer camping on campus at $15 per person on a first come, first serve basis through the Reunion registration page.
If you have any questions about Reunion weekend, please email Victoria, Alumni Relations Coordinator, at email@example.com.