This section provides current information on job opportunities at SEA. These listings will be updated periodically so please check back often.
Assistant to the Dean and Faculty
Date Posted: October 16, 2014
Location of Position: Sea Education Association - Woods Hole, MA
SEA’s Assistant to the Dean and Faculty is responsible for providing support to ensure each SEA program is completed on a successful and timely basis.
Some duties include:
- Coordinate priorities/assignments directed by the Academic Dean
- Preparation of syllabi, schedules, course books and materials, follow up of faculty and student evaluations
- Make all arrangements for special events/field trips; local/foreign, onshore/at sea
- Work with faculty to plan/coordinate travel and accommodations to/from various locales
- Support remotely located field programs by making contact, arranging accommodations and transportation as well as fostering liaisons for future programs
- Assist visitors and visiting faculty/lecturers
- Coordinate with other inhouse depts as needed
- Assist with documentation, special activities and research as directed
- Administrative office experience
- Proficient and effective written/verbal skills
- Must be a multi-tasker and a team player!
- Experience working in higher education or non-profit highly desirable
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
Send or email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or P.O. Box 6, Woods Hole, MA 02543
No phone calls.