This section provides current information on job opportunities at SEA. These listings will be updated periodically so please check back often.
Shore Facilities Coordinator
Sea Education Association is seeking a skilled and experienced Shore Facilities Coordinator.
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Administration, the successful candidate will be responsible for oversight and maintenance of SEA’s shore facilities including all buildings, interior furnishings and grounds for our Woods Hole campus.
Duties include routine indoor and outdoor maintenance, cleaning, painting, carpentry, minor equipment repair, supervising licensed sub-contractors, snow removal, purchasing supplies and maintaining tools and equipment. Candidate will organize and oversee the maintenance and repair of all buildings’ systems such as HVAC, fire alarms, plumbing, elevator, safety and security, lighting and other utilities. Must develop long-range facility maintenance and replacement program.
Must be organized and able to multitask. A strong work ethic and the ability to work independently as well as with fellow employees, students and contractors is required. Must be able to respond to infrequent emergencies during off-duty hours.
- High School diploma or vocational education, advanced training in a related trade is preferred.
- Minimum of several years experience in building or grounds maintenance.
- Familiarity with building operating systems.
- Physical requirements include lifting, pushing, climbing.
- Must be able to lift fifty (50) pounds and perform daily physical and manual work.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
Benefits: Full time, year round, M-F, compensation commensurate with skills and experience. Excellent benefit package includes health, dental, vison, life, retirement 403(b), paid time off, flexible spending.
We are accepting resumes until position is filled. Please send cover letter and resume to either ShoreFacilitiesSearch@sea.edu, or by mail to:
Sea Education Association
ATTN: Patty, Human Resources
P.O. Box 758
Falmouth, MA 02541